Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas approaching soon..


I remembered my Friday dinner.. after watching Hobbit and looking to recommend Eric Fung to some porky burger, my gf asked me and Eric some very critical question..

"Why God allows evil?"

well.. I don't think she is the only person in the world asking that. In fact, everyone ask that.. right?

Critical questions like "is God actually that cruel to allow us humans to suffer?" "why didn't God destroy evil?"

Next day I wokeup in the morning, read the news online about the Connecticut shooting. I may be in Malaysia, but my heart just broke the moment I saw it. Not again America, not again world.

Past 24 hours been reading lots of articles posted by random people to news network to celebrities about what they think about it. I shall not add more what is out there.

One thing we need to remember why we are living in such fallen world. Because we humans sinned. Romans 3:23 says.. "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God".

So.. NO.. God is not evil or cruel to let us suffer or has prompt Satan to do nasty things to us.

But let me say there's reason why we have Christmas. There's reason why Jesus came. There's reason God is giving us hope, joy, peace and grace.

"For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people." - Titus 2:11

Prayers to everyone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment