Saturday, August 25, 2018

groundeatery 3rd anniversary

Earlier today, I got to sing worship songs in public, which is something that I've been longing to do for the longest time, so to finally do it really made my heart full. I know it's only possible because of who God is.

People may say whatever they want but I'm always clear why I do it and I always believe that it is God who can make the impossible becomes possible. Only He can open doors and also closes whichever door He doesn't want you to go. In short, I never want to doubt what God is doing with my life and others around me.

I think what I learnt during DYAC affirms my thoughts.

At the end of the day, music is never meant to be kept inside 4 walls.

Thank you Shirley Kwong and crew for making this possible. May God bless your business to be a beacon of light and hope to the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment