Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Day 247 of 2018

I know I have said this many times and I think I gonna say this a lot in future, but anyway, I just wanna take this opportunity to appreciate those who bought from my albums, from the pre-sales day till today.

Sometimes it's hard to define the battles I've face and gonna to face, but thank you for reminding me that I am not alone because your support means a lot to me. Your support reminds me there's hope in this world, there's love for creative people like me. It's like saying "keep going on bro, you've my support".

I'll promise you that I will improve to the best that I can, to be something you all are proud of.

Cheers.

//
 
#throwback to Sunday’s #KOMM

Next stop : OriginalOnly at @geographer.kl this Sunday





📷 wifey Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment