Sunday, September 30, 2018

praiseunited2.0

Lionhearts indeed.

What a wonderful night, together with these champs. Thank you South and The Lowlands for the heartfelt music and the wonderful sharing Ps Sebastian. Looking forward to more moments like this with you all in future

To those who made this night possible by serving in every ways, thank you so much for your heart. To those who came, thank you as well and hope you are blessed, just as much I did personally.

A lot of things just fall into place nicely, a testimony that God always takes care of those who trust Him, because prior to today, I wrestle with a lot of personal thoughts. Anyway, whatever happens in the future, should you have feedback, testimonies and thoughts about just now, just DM/PM. It would be helpful, seriously.

And oh, hope you all like the new song i debuted just now. I actually wrote it when i was still in Sabah few years ago, just that I didn’t have the chance to share it. I guess it’s God’s timing that i am able to do it this year, with the help of timlimproject band who made it sound superb. Credit to them.

Anyway, like I said in my previous status, 29th September has plenty of reasons to give thanks for. Cheers to God and all of you who make it all possible.

Just so you know too, I am still a MU fan.

Once again, cheers to all for making this year’s #fccpraiseunited awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment