Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bible miniseries

I recently watched the Bible miniseries produced by Mark Burnett, the famous producer behind Survivor and other reality series.

Honestly, I am pretty much encouraged by the whole series.

What I like about this series is the spiritual lessons.. that's why I felt encouraged after watching it.

Yea.. so many things I felt God spoke to me through this series but perhaps as time goes by, I try to share some thoughts here.

But one sentence they always seems to repeat is "God is with us". That seems like a simple yet strong sentence for me. That sentence resonates through out the series which reminds us that God is always with us no matter what situation. He is indeed the same yesterday, today, tomorrow.

Well, thank God for how He use media in a mighty way. A lot of rave reviews for this series.

If you have the chance to watch the series, I encourage you to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment