Wednesday, April 23, 2014

John 16:33

 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
--- John 16:33

Still one of my favourite verses in the Bible.

So we all got into this whole Easter feeling-- celebrative and all but once the dust has settled, is our life really like what Easter all about? That we are alive and have a victorious life in God?

Look at the world around us. Sometimes we do get affected by it, like it or not, from the smallest of details in life to major world happenings. You wonder where's hope in the midst of darkness.

Easter reminds us that in darkness, a light has come to shine upon us.

That's why I loved this verse very much. He conquered death on the Cross, and so nothing is impossible for Him.

And we can be sure that we can face each day with God because He lives.

*Another post-Easter reflection*

No comments:

Post a Comment