Tuesday, February 28, 2017

post-FEB-gig


A post shared by Tim Lim (@timlim12) on
Last week was really an interesting week of gigs. Frontera, W_are_house, Soundstruck. Grateful for the opportunity, grateful for every feedback, grateful for the people I met especially in making new acquaintances.

Sometimes this journey is so hard and many times i feel like quitting. Sometimes I am misjudged and misunderstood, which it sometimes hurts me. But I thank God, through the people I met and in my life, I am reminded that only He can open and close doors in my life. Never take anything for granted, never look down on the journey that God has led you. Keep the passion going.

Someone, during one of my recent gig, gave me a golden advice -- "disappointment and rejection can only make you stronger". Man, when I heard that, it just break me inside and I feel as though God is speaking to me.

Anyway, thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. Let's hustle on!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment