Monday, September 11, 2017

"for you are with us" - ENCM x FCC


A post shared by Tim Lim (@timlim12) on
I guess this is what church is all about, what is worship is all about -- declaring how great is our God together!

And also, a taste of how amazing doing co-writing.

This song was written with my best bud Neil (of RELENT). There's a lot of amazing stories tied to this composition and to see this happen is a blessing to me.

I believe the song very much reflects our heart that whatever happens, we can trust in God who is with us through every season.

It's a blessing to see how both churches able to bring out the message of the song, so kudos to ya all!

So honored to know how this song is being impactful. I can't wait to hear and watch their live recording mix of the song as ENCM did a full recording of it recently (thus the footage here).
Meanwhile, may God continue to use this gift I have for His kingdom.

All glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment