Sunday, October 29, 2017

triple threat

A post shared by Tim Lim (@timlim12) on
Past few days have been crazy. 3 shows in a row. Never thought I would have done something like this. 

My buddy Neil (of RELENT) said something that sum up what I am passionate about - paraphrasing him, “we just need to move out of our comfort zone to share the message of love to the world”

So that’s the foundation of what I do and what I am passionate about.
 

I am just grateful for the experiences from these few days and also for the people I met. Huge thanks to everyone for the love and support.
 

Probably will be taking a breather for awhile but do stay tuned to my fb music page for updates.
Like i said yesterday - best is yet to come.

Till the next one, cheers to ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment