Friday, December 15, 2017

"for you are with us" on spotify

Do you know the song I wrote with Frenniel Batiancila, the song we recently been singing in FCC English services is now recorded and featured in One Accord's worship album?

Oh yes, now you can loop it over and over again on Spotify. Also, you can purchase it online or order their physical album.

Honestly, I've been listening to this album again and again, I love each songs and totally blessed by it. Well done, friends in One Accord, so many names to mentioned though but I am blessed by your heart of worship and partnership.

Of course, there's one song that always have a special place in my heart. Still overwhelmed by the thoughts that the song has become a reality with many people singing to it.

I will probably share someday how we came out with this song but till then, I believe this would be a wonderful Christmas purchase... let them know if you want the physical album or if online download works for you, go ahead and get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment