Friday, May 18, 2018

1 week to IGNITE


A post shared by Tim Lim (@timlim12) on
One week from now, I am involved in this awesome conference that is about empowerment to be a shining beacon to the community you are in.

There are some workshop you can attend on 26th May daytime so do drop me PM to find out more!
 

I am going to speak in two workshops - both are about what I am doing - worship and music. It’s been some time I am facilitating workshops so I hope this will be fun yo.
26th May night session is an open session where you can just join in and it’s gonna be a massive worship party. It begins at 730pm so don’t miss out!

Not forgetting, there are awesome conference souvenirs so come on over to get it too!
 

Meanwhile, do keep us all in prayer as well.
 

Anyway, hope to see you at @igniteconferencefcc !!
 

##igniteconferencefcc #fcclife

No comments:

Post a Comment