Tuesday, June 19, 2018

birthday thankyou note


A post shared by Tim Lim (@timlim12) on
THANK YOU all for the birthday wishes!

Thanks to those who remembered, thanks to those who showered me with social media wishes and personal messages. Thanks for the cakes as well, this year I received a lot of them!

Thanking God for His faithfulness for my life so far and only He knows what’s ahead.
To be honest, there are times I feel I am carrying a lot of burdens but that doesn’t stop me from giving up on the visions and dreams that being deposited in my heart. Whatever happens, i believe the best is yet to come and it will come in His beautiful timing.

Meanwhile, all glory to the man up there for past years. Here’s to more from Him.

Once again, thank you all for the wishes for the past one week. Cheers to ya all.
 

Pic credit: @kenttk92

No comments:

Post a Comment