Friday, July 6, 2018

OneAccord



Honoured to call these folks champs, friends and partners in kingdom of God. I am always blessed by their heart and passion for God in the area of worship/music.

I still remember years ago, someone in my hometown church gave me the "SoldOut" album as Christmas present and I remember watching the dvds & listening to the songs in there.. I think this is where I fell in love with you Frenniel Batiancila.. hahaha... jk jk jk...

I also have that "Changed" album too, though I can't remember how I got my hands on it...
On the serious note, their albums is one of those local Christian albums that inspired me to write songs that is birthed for the local church and community. Many years on, a lot of them in there are wonderful friends of mine and by God's grace, I wrote some songs with them especially one particular song which featured in their latest album.

God is amazing, isn't it.. only He can come out with such scripts...

Looking forward to hear more songs from them and partnering with them

No comments:

Post a Comment