Wednesday, October 24, 2018

mid-Oct updates

I know it’s early to tell or say anything but one of the things I am grateful for in this year is the opportunities to be back in the studio, for various recording projects. Some are collective effort with a few awesome people while one of it is for my new single.

Actually, some of you would know what some of it is all about. Not sure when all of these will be out for all to hear and enjoy but nevertheless, my prayer is that these songs will be pleasing to your dear ears and souls.

Good things come to those who wait and I hope all these are worth your attention. Yup, keep sticking close to my social posts for these!

Ps: well, I received a few feedback that you all loved that new song I debut in this year’s praiseunited. I only have the demo version for all to hear but let me reconsider if i want it to be online. But nevertheless, thanks for your kind words, it will inspire me to write more songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment