Friday, October 26, 2018

Speak Faith


It’s one of the points that Bishop Melter shared last weekend and it really hit me hard. Maybe because I heard his sermon twice on Sunday (in two different language) so it make sense a bit more but what he shared on BM service is something I wished everyone heard. Really. 

Actually, I wanted to share this thought few days ago but a lot of things in mind I am battling with. At some point, I feel like giving up where that sentence above seems to be so hard to even utter.
The oxymoron thing is about life is sometimes when you totally want to give up, is the time you feel you should practice faith even more.

“Speak faith” is not an excuse to brush away problems or expecting rainbows and unicorns all the way but learning to practice faith in God, knowing everything will eventually be alright, somehow someday, maybe in a month, a year, a decade. I don’t know exactly about what’s going to happen in future but God has His timing. Meanwhile, we’ll prepare our hearts to receive and facilitate that breakthrough.

FB memories reminded me something happened few years ago and I asked myself and God, “man, how that happened?” Only God can do it. And I believe He will do it again. Somehow someday.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”.

No comments:

Post a Comment