Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tom Read's debut mv



Let me introduce a friend from Hong Kong, his name is Tom Read.

It was around 3 years ago I first met him. He was part of the Vine Band that came to FCC for a night of concert. Had a great time hosting and hanging out with them.

We still keep in touch once awhile via FB & Twitter. Few years on, I am glad to hear he has released his debut album on September 17th called COMPASS.

So happen that I have a song in my 2nd album also with the same name, and I nearly titled my 2nd album after that. No, we didn't like plan to have same name titles but well, great minds think alike?? Hahaha.. it's prove of how God can inspire people with great songs.

Sorry for the sidetrack, I been reading that there is lots of rare reviews for his album.. if you interested, find out more on https://www.facebook.com/TomReadMusic and http://www.tomreadmusic.com

He even worked with Tim Hughes on his album. Wow.

Here is his first music video - Don't stand at my grave and weep.

Love the song very much, keep looping it and love the whole music video. It's fun mv and it's beautifully done.

 

Congrats once again Tom!! Hope to meet you in person again! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment