Tuesday, December 18, 2012

lessons of today

Today I did a bit of vocal training with my pastor's wife who is a well-trained vocal teacher.

Besides the vocal skills and technical skills, I was blessed that I also learnt some spiritual input to be a worship leader and worshiper of our mighty God.

A lot of things to digest but let me sum it up like this. Pursuing God's presence is a never ending journey. I do relished the challenge of seeing the worship level of myself, the ministry, the church, the nation, the world going a notch higher than what we are. Never settle for 2nd best. All for His glory.

"as the deer pants for the water, so my soul longs after you" - PSALMS 42:1

Lots to learn about worship and yes, I relished that challenge to do great things for God.

So.. yes.. that's one of my 2013 hope/resolution..

No comments:

Post a Comment